Plant dieta / Dieta roślinna


O Great Spirit,
Teach my how to trust
My heart,
My mind,
My intuition,
My inner knowing,
The senses of my body,
The blessing of my spirit.
Teach me to trust these things,
So that I may enter
My sacred space
And love
Beyond my fear,
And thus walk in balance
With the passing
Of each glorious sun.
- Lakota Prayer


/EN
Ampiri, place of tabaquero, a healer that works with tobacco as the master plant. Month after month I come here to do plant dietas.

A simple wooden tambo. A bed, table, hammock, large bucket of water, and an ashtray. My personal artifacts for this week are a pair of light trousers and two t-shirts, alpaca socks and blanket - in the peak of rainy season nights in the Amazon jungle are sometimes chilly; stocks of tobacco and palo santo, holy wood; large gray condor feather, rose water, kalimba, a notebook and a pen, couple of books.

Each day looks almost the same.
I go to sleep and wake up with the chickens.
Five in the morning, before the dawn. A time of day when birds sing their most beautiful songs. For me it`s time for practice, meditation, pranayama and yoga. After that, a breakfast - a large bowl of sliced bananas and papaya. I lay down a bit and let the food digest.
I would read. Or write. Or simply contemplate the moment, looking out the window and breathing deep, consciously taking in lots of oxygen. I drink some water. Smoke some tobacco. I breathe deep, again and again and again.
I am.
I am.
I am.

About midday tabaquero knocks at my door. He would sit down on a plastic chair and ask how I am doing. The conversation is usually short and factual. I don`t have much to say, my experiences with the dietas with Ernesto are very straight forward, and often we go to the merits right away. His hand reaches into his bag and pulls out the bottle labelled `Veronica`. A decoction of tobacco and a tree (each dieta a different tree) is a light brown liquid of a thick texture. He pours a dosis into a small bowl. The smell of the mixture, strongly strengthened with the presence of garlic, makes my body shake. Incantation. Icaro. And, vamos, I drink a decoction and rinse my mouth with water. That`s the end of daily ritual.
Beautiful smile of tabaquero, buen trabajo, hasta manana.
Few minutes of deep, slow breathing and some sips of water to allow the remedy settle down in my stomach. Sudden waves of heat and nausea run all over my body.

Shower. A pleasant touch of cool water on my hot skin. The droplets of water, sparkling with the sun, make me burst out with joyful laughter. I feel astounded, like a little girl experiencing the pleasure of cold shower in a very hot day for the first time in her life.
I smudge myself, cleanse my body with rose water and go to lay down.

I close my eyes and begin meditation, allowing the breath to journey into various parts of my body, to be spread like an artists` paint into my legs, my arms and my head. I cleanse the entire body with the breath, consciously distributing the energy of the remedy into my limbs, my belly, my back and my head. At some point, the breath naturally transforms into the energy of pure light. Now I am spreading the waves of vibrating light through my entire body. I feel this warm radiant light dancing in every cell of my being. My stomach is pulsating. My mind is resting.

Tobacco and tree barks are strong potions, and often there is a nausea coming at this point. I`m doing my best to stay completely still and to breathe as calmly as possible. Totally slowing down the pace. Usually, after one or two hours, I would eventually purge, whatever needs to be released. Sometimes, I would feel nauseous for a few more hours. Sometimes, I would vomit once again.

Twinkling subtle visions and lucid dreams; old memories, that like holograms appear on the ribbon of my consciousness; sudden revelations, the ones I want to write down immediately; sudden clear understandings of deep connections between thoughts, experiences, people and moments in time.

The profound feeling of sacredness interpenetrating all that has ever existed. All-connectedness. All-encompassing unconditional love, so simple, so universal. 

The flow of light and warmth in my body is deeply calming and soothing, I naturally dive into state of savasana. In this profound relaxation, there is nothing to do or to be. No past, no future. I am simply here, surrendering to this moment, receiving from it, feeling it with all my senses, allowing it to be, allowing myself to be just as I am. Loving it all with such ease.

If I feel strong enough, I would go for a walk in the nature, to smell the leaves of a lemon tree and feel the texture of its bark under my fingers. Look into dog`s eyes, listen to the rooster`s song.
Shrubs are bending under the weight of fruits. Tangerine trees, plantains, papayas. An abundance of shapes and forms of creation. Various species of birds, a family of screeching black parrots, colorful hacks that dive in the ponds and a second after rise up to the sky; green parakeets that respond to your hola. A gray drake that nests on a tiny island in the middle of the pond. Stagnant water of dormant ponds, huge fish of fantastic dragon-like colors, that, like pink dolphins in the Amazon, suddenly jump to the surface and fall back into the water with a loud splash.
Chickens and turkeys, ducks and yellow ducklings walk around, doing their own stuff and things. Kittens and puppies play around all day long.

After few days of heavy rains, sudden triumphal return of the sun makes the world sparkle and shine. A new frequency arises, vibration of joy. I feel this sunlight inside of me, I feel how it brightens my inner landscape, how all of my cells are being penetrated by its alive glory. Laughter arises from deep within my belly. Enthusiasm, playfulness, curiosity. Inspiration. Freedom. Desire for the movement, for the experience.

The reflections of light are playing on the thin skin of my hand. The rays of the sun are dancing on the surface of the leaves and flowers and fruits and tree barks and furniture structures.
I find myself mesmerized by the stream of light that flows into my tambo through the mosquito net, observing how the smoke of tobacco I blow out of my mouth is making love with this ray of light. I watch how it shimmers, dances, transforms, and dissolves back into the nothingness.

Around five o'clock I eat dinner, boiled potatoes, beetroot and carrots. If I'm still feeling sick, I would get a large glass of lemonade. Total solace.

A pure pleasure of experiencing the miracle of life, of simply being myself and living in this body. Childlike, innocent joy vibrates in my cells. I`m returning, over and over again, to what it means to be truly myself. Every dieta is peeling me from the layers of adapted ideas that separate me from the essence of what I am.
I so much enjoy the dance of my thoughts and my dreams, its kaleidoscopic variation, shimmering like sunbeams on the water's surface. Coming back to the light, to the center, to the heart, to the heart of my heart.

Sky full of stars. Sparkling silvery serenade of insects and frogs. The night barking of dogs crosses the infinite silence, reverberates and gets lost in the utopia of starry sounds.

Nights are full of dreams, which I read like fairy tales with a teaching in the end, their meaning is clear in the blink of an eye.

I dream that I am a human being.


/PL
Proste tambo z łazienką, zmontowane z drewna i zielonej moskitiery, wewątrz łóżko, hamak, stolik, duży kubełek wody, popielniczka.
Ampiri, gdzie tabaquero Ernesto dzieli się swoją wiedzą. Tutaj co miesiąc przyjeżdżamy na diety.

Moje artefakty. Dwie pary spodni i cztery koszulki. Ciepłe skarpetki, ponczo i koc, jest szczyt pory deszczowej i noce są chłodne. Zapasy tytoniu i palo santo. Siwe pióro kondora. Woda różana. Kalimba. Notatnik i trzy długopisy. Książka.

Każdy dzień wygląda niemal tak samo.

Chodzę spać i budzę się z kurami.
Piąta rano, jeszcze przed świtem słońca. Godzina najpiękniejszych śpiewów ptaków.
Medytacja. Pranajama i joga.
Śniadanie - duża miska pokrojonych bananów i papai.
Czytam. Piszę. Kontempluję. Piszę. Wyglądam przez okno. Oddycham. Piję wodę. Palę tytoń. Oddycham. Jestem. Jestem. Jestem.

Około dwunastej przychodzi tabaquero. Siada na plastikowym krześle i pyta, jak się dziś czuję. Rozmowa jest zwykle krótka i rzeczowa. Czasem od razu przechodzimy do meritum. Zagłębia dłoń w torbie pełnej plastikowych butelek i wyciąga tę z napisem `Veronica`. Wewnątrz mętny jasnobrązowy płyn, wyciąg z tytoniu i amazońskiego drzewa, za każdym razem innego. Nalewa do małej miseczki. Zapach mikstury mocno wzmocnionej czosnkiem sprawia, że się wstrząsam. Inkantacja. Ikaro. I vamos, jedziemy, piję wywar, krzywię się, płuczę usta wodą. Koniec rytuału. Piękny uśmiech tabaquero, buen trabajo, hasta manana.

Kilka minut głębokich powolnych oddechów i parę dużych łyków wody, by rozcieńczyć to mocne remedium. Fale gorąca rozlewają się po ciele.

Prysznic. Dotyk chłodnej wody na gorącej skórze. Roziskrzone światłem słońca kropelki wody rodzą we mnie radosny śmiech, podziwiam je jak mała dziewczynka, która pierwszy raz w życiu bierze prysznic. Obmywam ciało wodą różaną.

Ostrożnie kładę się do łóżka, zamykam oczy i zaczynam praktykę, wodząc oddech do różnych części ciała. Oczyszczam ciało oddechem, świadomie rozprowadzam energię remedium po moich kończynach, brzuchu, plecach i głowie.
W końcu oddech przeradza się w światło, i to co rozprowadzam po ciele, to fale wibrującego światła. Czuję promienne, ciepłe światło w każdej komórce ciała. Brzuch pulsuje. Umysł odpoczywa. Oczyszcza się. Czasem otrzymuje informacje. 

Jest mi niedobrze, wyciągi drzewno-tytoniowe to ekstra mocne mikstury. Staram się nie ruszać, oddycham najspokojniej jak potrafię. Totalnie zwalniam tempo. Zwykle po około dwóch godzinach wymiotuję. Czasem jest mi słabo przez kilka kolejnych godzin. Czasem wymiotuję jeszcze raz.

Migotliwe subtelne wizje i sny na jawie. Wspomnienia, które pojawiają się jak hologramy na wstążce mojej świadomości. Nagłe olśnienia, rewelacje, wiadomości od aniołów stróży, życiowe drogowskazy.
Wiązki światła i nitki świadomości, które łączą myśli, ludzi, emocje, momenty w czasoprzestrzeni.

Kojąca przyjemność, która płynie ze światła i ciepła obecnych  ciele.
Głęboki relaks, nic nie muszę, nic na mnie nie czeka, nic do zrobienia, nic do zaplanowania i osiągnięcia.
Jestem tu i teraz, wyłącznie dla tego doświadczenia, nie ma przeszłości ani przyszłości, tylko być i czuć wszystkimi zmysłami.

Gdy mam siłę, idę na spacer, pobratać się z naturą, z którą dzięki dietom rezonuję w całkiem nowym wymiarze współodczuwania.
Rajski majestat dżunglowego ogrodu. Krzewy uginające się pod ciężarem kwiecia i owoców. Limonkowce, platanowce, papajowce. Bogactwo form stworzenia.
Różne gatunki ptaków, rodzina dużych skrzeczących czarnych papug, barwne czakany, ktore nurkują w stawach i już po sekundzie wznoszą sie w niebo; zielone papużki, ktore odpowiadają na twoje hola.
Popielaty kaczor, mieszkający na małej wysepce na środku jeziora.
Uśpione stawy z zastałą wodą, dorodne ryby o fantastycznych barwach, które, jak różowe delfiny w Amazonce, z nagła wyskakują na powierzchnię i opadaja do wody z głośnym pluskiem.
Po wylanych betonem ścieżkach przechadzają się kury i indyki, kaczki i żółte kaczuszki, ganiają sie kociaki i młode psy.

Kilka dni ulewnych deszczy i nagły triumalny powrót słońca, który roziskrza cały świat. Zmiana frekwencji. Wibracja radości. Czuję to słoneczne światło w sobie, czuję, jak rozjaśnia mój wewnętrzny krajobraz, jak wszystkie moje komórki przenika świeżość, witalność.
Śmiech. Taniec. Figlarność kociaka. Ciekawość świata. Entuzjazm. Inspiracja. Wolność. Pragnienie ruchu, doświadczenia, zmysłowego czucia.
Obserwuję refleksy świetlne na mojej dłoni, promienie słońca na liściach drzew, na owocach, na strukturach meblowych i budowlanych. Podziwiam strugę świetlną, ktora wpada do mojego tambo poprzez moskitietrę; patrzę, jak dym tytoniu, który wydmuchuję z ust, kocha sie z tym światłem, mieni się, tańczy, przekształta i wreszcie rozpuszcza się, roznosi się w nicości.

Około siedemnastej obiad, gotowane ziemniaki, burak i marchewka. Jeśli nadal jest mi niedobrze, dostaję wielką porcję lemoniady. Totalne ukojenie.

Obserwuję, jak to co czytam rezonuje w mojej świadomości.
Zen to prostota i klarowność. Przebijanie się przez iluzje. Ciągła dekonstrukcja. Myśli pojawiają sie i znikają jak chmury na czystym niebie mojego umysłu. Oglądam je, puszczam wolno. Siedzę ze sobą w ciszy, nieruchomo. Dyscyplina. Coraz więcej ciszy.

Gdy czytam channelling częstotliwości anielskich, czuję wzrastającą frekwencję. Słodka jak nektar radość, święta ekstaza, śmiech, lekkość, całę mnóstwo jasności, głębokie warstwy łączących się sensów, wiekie przypominanie sobie pradawnej prawdy mojego serca. Tańczą we mnie wiązki boskiego światła.

Złoty środek. Doskonały balans. Harmonia. Ukojenie.
Czysta przyjemność życia, tej gry odwiecznej świadomości i fizycznego ciała.
Dziecięca, niewinna radość wibruje w moich komórkach.
Lekkość i światło w ciele, jasność w umyśle.
Cieszy mnie taniec moich myśli i marzeń, jego kalejdoskopowa zmienność, migocząca jak promienie  światła na tafli wody.
Wracam do centrum, do sedna, do serca.

Niebo pełne gwiazd. Mądry księżyc. Srebrzyste serenady insektów i żab. Nocne szczekanie psów przecina nieskończoną ciszę, rozlega się i gaśnie w utopii gwiaździstych dźwięków.
Noce są pełne snów, które czytam jak bajki z morałem, ich znaczenie jest jasne w mgnieniu oka.
Śnię, że jestem człowiekiem.

Komentarze

Popularne posty