A return / Powrót



/EN
It's already been a year since I left Amazon. 
So much has happened. 
First... There was balancing between life and death, where all that remains is faith, hope and love, these three.
Every moment is holy.
Every moment contains all possibilities. 
Each possibility of the unfoldment of reality is absolutely perfect, those days I saw it clearly as never before.
Pure presence sharpens and shines forth. Pure spirit, nothing else matters.
Those long days, I was learning how to deeply accept every moment no matter it’s form, it’s taste and it’s relation to what I wanted. To let what is to be. To not want anything else than that which is. To stay in the here and now.
I was being taugh to accept with humbleness the raw truth of life, so merciless and yet so full of grace. 

Divine paradox is hidden in the heart of every moment.

I was praying, consciously directing the power of my will to call forth the reality I wish to experience. 
I was praying with my entire being. With my bones, my blood, my heartbeat. With all the history written on the thin shell of my soul.
For myself, for him, for the others.

Life has won, once again.
Then - a slow return to a regular life. Quiet, painful recovery.


The wheel has come full circle. A year passed and I came back to the jungle to do another plant dieta with tabaquero, to strengthen my body and the spirit residing within.
The kind of life I am choosing to live flourishes when supported and regenerated by the gods of nature.

Tabaquero`s place, Ampiri, feels like a holy crack in time-space continuum. Oasis. A piece of heaven on Earth. 
True-true peace, deep relief.

The moist warmth of Amazonian air caresses the skin. I`m absorbing this rich atmosphere with every cell of my body, opening up like a flower to the sunlight.

Amazonian curanderos day that when you’re starving the body, you nurture your spirit. Plant dieta is a detox for the body and mind and a nutrition for the spirit. Dieta reboots your system. It rejuvenates, revitalizes. 

It fills my entire being with trust, stamina and determination. Gives me strenght to believe in all my visions and dreams and to overcome mental limitations which I learned to treat as a status quo.

It's like drinking from the source of life.

A deep delight in the calm afternoon sun. 
Gentle sound of the wind in the branches of coconut palm trees.

Surrendering to the currents of nature. 
Stillness. 
No stimulation.
The body rests eagerly.
Quiet mind that doesn't search for anything.

Lush, vibrant nature. Bright colors of the flowers catch an eye to look deeper into the mosaic of divine creation.
Eternal life looks at me through the eye of a drake. Instinctive deep communion of life presenting itself in two various forms. Oneness looking at itself from two different perspectives.
The touch and sound of old dry leaves under the feet.
Quick yellow chickens trotting in the garden.
Fragile innocence in pale blue eyes of white puppy.

I`m melting in all this beauty. Glimpsing quiet happiness, a life that simply enjoys itself. 
I am that I am. 
I was and I will always be here.
Wide-open heart.
Skin that breathes.
Eyes that can See.

Life keeps singing its song of immortality,
In me
All around me.

Every thing is full of living poetry. 
Everything is breathing, vibrating, dancing, blooming, growing, transforming, recreating again and again. Fertile and rich. Multiple forms, so many lives.
Under this kaleidoscopic surface, bottomless silence and stillness. 
Eternal nothing. 
An eye of peace, sparkling with love, embracing all that is.


/PL
Minął rok odkąd wyjechałam z Amazonii. Tyle się wydarzyło... Historia jak z najbardziej zwariowanego filmu, którą kiedyś opowiem, gdy nabiorę dystansu. 
Balansowanie na granicy życia i śmierci, gdy jedyne co pozostaje, to wiara, nadzieja i miłość, te trzy. 

Każdy moment jest święty. 
Każda z możliwych opcji rozwoju rzeczywistości, absolutnie doskonała. 
Akceptuję surową prawdę życia, piekną i bezlitosną.
Świadomie korzystam ze swojej woli, by przywołać rzeczywistość, jakiej chcę doświadczyć. 
Modlę się całą sobą, dla siebie, dla niego, dla innych.

Życie, raz jeszcze, zwyciężyło.
Potem - powolny powrót do normalności, cicha, bolesna rekonwalescencja.

Koło się zatoczyło. 
Znów jestem w dżungli, u tabaquero. Kolejny raz piję tytoniowo-drzewne wywary. 
Życie, jakie wiodę, rozkwita najlepiej, gdy jest wspierane i regenerowane przez naturę.

To miejsce jest dla mnie jak święta wyrwa w czasoprzestrzeni. 
Oaza. 
Skrawek nieba na Ziemi. 
Znajduję tu ukojenie i spokój.

Wilgotne ciepło amazońskiego powietrza otula i pieści skórę. Raz jeszcze, chłonę atmosferę dżungli każdą komórką ciała. Otwieram się na nią jak spragniony słońca kwiat.

Dieta to detoks ciała i umysłu, Pokarm dla duszy.
Odświeża, odmładza, rewitalizuje. 
Daje mi sił, by wierzyć w marzenia, nawet te największe, i przekraczać mentalne bariery, które nauczyłam się traktować jak status quo

Jest jak picie ze źródła życia.

Rozkosz spokojnego popołudniowego słońca, cichy szum wiatru w gałęziach kokosowych palm.
Poddanie się naturalnym prądom świata. 
Bezruch. 
Zero stymulacji.
Ciało chętnie odpoczywa.
Cichy umysł, ktory niczego nie chce.

Wibrująca, bujna natura. Jaskrawe kolory kwiatów tętnią życiem, przyciągają wzrok, by zajrzeć głębiej w mozaikę boskiej kreacji.
Przedwieczne życie spogląda na mnie okiem kaczora. Instynktowne porozumienie życia z życiem. Jedność patrzy na siebie z dwóch perspektyw.
Dotyk usychających liści pod moimi stopami.
Szybkie żółte kurczątka dreptają po ogrodzie.
Biały szczeniak o oczach w kolorze bladego nieba.
Roztapiam się w tym pięknie. Migocę cichym szczęściem, życiem, które cieszy się sobą. Byłam, jestem, i będę, zawsze tutaj, zawsze teraz.
Otwarte na oścież serce.
Skóra, która oddycha.
Oczy, które Widzą.

Życie śpiewa pradawną pieśń, we mnie i wszędzie wokół.   
Wszystko tętni życiem, bucha pięknem, poezją. Oddycha, wibruje, meandruje, tańczy, kwitnie, rośnie, przekształca się, odtwarza na nowo. Płodne, wielorakie, bogate, mnogie życie.
I pod tą kalejdoskopową powierzchnią, bezdenna cisza i bezruch. Odwieczne nic. Oko spokoju, iskrzące się miłością, która ogarnia wszystko, co Jest.

Komentarze

Popularne posty