Sisters’ song



In a space of everlasting now
Under the surface of what we can see and touch
There is a subtle kingdom
Held by the web of sisters,
Mandala of women
Radiating energy of heart.

Your work, my sister
Invisible, invincible,
Is in how you think
And move
And speak 
How you sit quietly and listen
Weaving pieces of beauty
Into the fabric of life.

Alchemy of allowing.
Dissolving shadow
by shining forth the light.

You honor the earth 
Noticing every leaf of an old oak tree
Smelling fragrance of meadow’s flowers
Dancing in the wind
Receiving rain with wide open arms.

What I whisper in my stories
Is one with the song coming out of your lips
One with the rhythm of your steps in the morning 
It’s a shape of the tear on your cheek.

When we come together, we dance and laugh
And bury our pains in the humid ground
We share
Heart to heart
Wound to wound.

We know 
That every lotus comes from the mud.

When I fall
You give me a hand.

When darkness comes to visit you
I light a candle for your sacred space.

My smile
Is a prayer of gratitude 
For all the steps you’ve taken to be who you are.

Now I sing a small song
Calling forth the benevolence
To illuminate your path.

The reflection of my soul’s deepest truth
Shines in the vastness of your eyes.

I cherish your uniqueness 
I bow to the force guiding your life.

Sister,
I love your tender heart.


Komentarze

Popularne posty