H u m b l e

 


I bow 
to all the days hours and moments
small pearls on the necklace 
that draw the line of my life

those filled with peace and calmness 
that hum soothing melodies 
within 
and around the field

and those vibrating with anger 
like a ticking bomb that has an urge to explode

days of love 
love that loves to love
filled with pure sense of presence

and days in the shadow
veiling experience with darkness and sticky fear.

I bow
to all the faces presented by the force of life
ever changing landscapes of the soul
mesmerizing 
glowing
flowing
and never the same.

All that’s ever left
is this yearning for freedom
freedom from creations of my own mind 
and yours, too.

I don’t want to do so much anymore
impress achieve become and gather

I only dare to want 
not to contaminate this world
with my actions my thoughts my emotions
not to create more harm than I already encounter

I wish to be the harbour of peace 
for my self at least

dismantle 
structures of identity 
that add nothing but burden

disentangle
whatever keeps me imprisoned 
in the contracted sense of self
ever struggling to live on this earth.

all I ever wanted
is to be conscious of each breath of fresh air 
that I’m blessed to take 

to be able to stand firm on my two legs and look up do the sky
with my chest wiped clean from all hatred, shame or guilt

and eyes made of gratitude 
borne out of awakened moment 
when a particular expression of life
is acknowledging 
the One.


Komentarze

Popularne posty